Life Update: Where Have I Been?

18:32:00

Well hello again. So it has been a good month since I last posted on here, and part of that is pure laziness, but I have been dealing with some stuff lately. I thought I would just make a post updating you on where I have been, what's up in my life, and whats to come for 'Becoming Tashh'. 

I haven't been well for the past month, shock horror. I am always sick. I had to have a week off work due to a bad flu that just knocked the living hell out of me for a good week. I was feeling pretty crappy the week before this, but I just woke up on a Sunday feeling like a truck had run over my body. I was tested for Influenza A as some of my family have just had that. Luckily, mine was just a generic strand of the good old flu. Going back to work was hard in the sense that I had so much to catch up on, as well as preparing for all the people going on holidays from now on. Therefore, I have been flat out and not feeling up to doing any blog work when I get home in the afternoons. 

Second to that I was feeling very unmotivated and uninspired. I was struggling to figure out where I wanted my blog to go, in what direction and how I was going to do that. I found myself getting too caught up with how many followers I was gaining and losing, and I was losing the passion and fun out of it. The break has been good for me, as I have gained perspective and also that drive has come back that just gives me so much passion. 

In saying that, I want to move my blog to be all about lifestyle, not just beauty. I have HUGE #boss crushes on fellow bloggers like The Black and White Guide, The Minted Blog, and Rachael Kable, who I look to for inspiration and ultimate goals. I want this blog to be about beauty, cause that is what I am passionate about...have been ever since I was little. I also want to document my fitness journey, and talk about health related topics, as well as food. I want to talk about books, and movies, and music. I don't want to be one-dimensional. I hope this doesn't turn you away, and if it does I am truly sad to see you go. But this is what I need to do, in order to let every aspect of me have a creative outlet. Afterall, us humans are multifaceted. 

I do have a huge 4 weeks coming up at work, BUT I will attempt to get atleast 1 or 2 posts out per week to get back into the swing of things.

Love.

Tashh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

recent posts