Montly Catchup July

09:14:00

Writing this right now, it is the 13th of August....TWO WEEKS into August. Think of all the stuff I could have achieved by now in 2016. I really enjoyed writing last months catchup as I find these to be more casual, and gives you a chance to get to know me more. In the comments below, I would love to hear something fun, or random, that you have planned for the rest of 2016.

ADDICTED to Outlaw by Kat Von D


In July, my mumma and I went on a shopping date and had a BLAST! I ended up picking up some goodies from Lush, Myer (MAC), and Mecca. I also bought some sneaky tea from T2 (English Breakfast of course!). We spent the day looking at things, shopping, talking, and had some amaaaaazing sushi! I love spending time with my mumma, especially since I no longer live at home (coming close to three years - how crazy is that?!).


I couldn't go to Indooroopilly and NOT go into ZiNG! My partner and I are OBSESSED with the Pop Vinyl figurines so I had to of course pick him up a little Deadpool! I am eyeing off the new Harley Quinn one for myself. 

Work: Last month was particularly busy at work with all the catching up we needed to do for EOFY. I feel like that is maybe why July kind of came and went in the blink of an eye. Exciting things are happening for me at work lately, so I am one happy chappy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsfoI96_rSo

Music:  I was addicted to Papercuts by Illy ft. Vera Blue ... actually I still am! Illy has always always been one of my favourite Aussie artists and I have been listening to him for years. It is absolutely amazing that his music career is getting more and more buzz lately. Mad props to you Illy!

I hope you all have an AMAZING August, and I shall speak to you in a fortnight or so (scary) for the next monthly catchup!

x Tee

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this kind of posts as they are so chilled out! Looks like you picked up some great beauty bits I love the hourglass primer. The little deadpool figurine is super cute I have not seen them before! I really don't have anything fun or exciting planned for the rest of this year at this point in time but I cannot believe how quickly this year is zipping past!

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! they are my favourite posts to make cause they are just so relaxed and personal!

      I have to agree with you on the hourglass primer. It is one of my favourites!! This year is going by so quickly! I mean we have, what, like 8 or 9 ish days left till september....WHAT IS GOING ON! ahah

      <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

recent posts