LUST / Lorna Jane

10:00:00

Lorna Jane Spring




Lorna Jane is hands down one of my favourite Workout brands ! Albeit slightly on the more expensive side of things, the products are of HIGH quality and last forever!! So I guess you could say they are 100 % worth the money. Lorna Jane is CONSTANTLY bringing out new designs, so i thought I would share with you a few of the things I am currently lusting over.

1. Spot Me Active Tank - I love the deign of this tank! To me, its glam, but not over the top! I love the polka dot design, and its grey...which is one of my favourite colours in workout clothes!

2. New Beginnings Tank - The quote on this is absolutely PERFECTION. "365 new days. 365 New Beginnings" I love love love this quote! Every day is a blessing, and every day is a chance to start new, or to try something new!

3. The new design of Active Living Bracelet was launched in promotion to the Active Nation day, 2015. I own one of their older designs and I love to wear it, to promote Lorna Jane and active living!

4. LJ Sporty Mesh visor - With the Australian summer hitting full force, a hat/visor is a necessity to not only protect your scalp, and face from the sun, but also to give a little bit of shade from the bright UV rays. I prefer visors as I can still wear a high pony tail or bun while wearing it :)

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

recent posts