Pumped Up Kicks

19:14:00

kicks



Oh yes. Oh yes my friends. Aren't these a sight for sore eyes? I am so desperately needing new shoes for workout out, but I am not sure what kind to go for (and right now, with moving in the works, we have other priorities set in mind). I was scrolling through The Iconic and looking at their gym clothes, and then I stumbled into the shoes and I was in heaven! I don't have a particular brand of shoe that I go for, (both the ones i have are Nike though) however Nike just seem to have the best looking shoes. They are bright and vibrant and comfortable too! I know when  I am on the leg press machine and I am focusing on my feet, I would feel so much happier looking at these really bright and colourful kicks!

What are your favourite brands of gym shoes?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

recent posts